- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client a leading water sector specialist is looking for electricians x4 to carry out maintenance and repairs on various water sites throughout East Sussex, start ASAP
Company van included
Your role as a fitter working a 45 hour based week will include:
- Working alongside another electrical or mechanical fitter, able to fault find and repair machinery, control panels, pumps, Screen, scrapper systems, conveyors
- To fault find and quickly solve problems with operational equipment and completing reactive or planned installations on works such as pumping stations, and large water works.
- Preparing the correct paper work, and able to scope jobs, working safely at all times
- Be able to work in confined space and working at height
All candidates must have a full clean driving licence & CSCS (or equivalent)
- EUSR Water Hygiene
- Confined Space
- Water/Sewage treatment experience
- JIB Card
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Electrical Engineer
- Wylfa Newydd power station to create thousands of new jobs
What job opportunities could the Wylfa Newydd nuclear plant offer engineers?
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...