- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Lead Electronics/Firmware Engineer
Lead Electronics/Firmware Engineer, leading a small mixed skill team for electronics and firmware projects. You will need strong knowledge in hands on Electronics and Firmware design as well as the ability to lead staff.
Lead Electronics/Firmware Engineer - You will be leading a small team of design and verification engineers to deliver electronics and firmware projects in a manufacturing environment. You will need strong knowledge in hands on Electronics and Firmware design as well as the ability to lead staff.
You will be working with both analogue and digital design techniques to design lifesaving electronics products. The role combines hardware and firmware; designs will often be embedded systems with software coded in assembler and C but will also include low cost analogue and digital circuitry.
You will be leading a small team of engineers (typically 3) covering a range of disciplines, your role will be to ensure project delivery through hands on development and technical leadership.
- Experienced in the design of low power analogue & digital electronic circuitry.
- Experience using Simulation tools to verify circuit parameters and production yield.
- An in depth understanding of the circuitry surrounding the microcontroller to ensure optimum firmware design.
- Able to design firmware in C and Assembler
- Experience working in a regulated/safety critical industry.
- Experience of Low Power Design
- Experience working with discrete components.
- Prior Leadership experience.
- Design for EMC
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.