- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician/Engineer required for global leading manufacturer
Our client is recruiting a Multi skilled Maintenance Technician to carry out PPM and re-active maintenance on the fast moving Manufacturing machinery at their manufacturing facility in South Wales.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
* To maintain, repair and fault find on plant and machinery using various maintenance disciplines.
* Contribute toward machine efficiency and development programmes using existing maintenance programmes and methodologies.
* Complete preventative maintenance inspections and identify and implement action plans needed to stop reoccurring faults.
Experience of working a continuous shift pattern is required and the chosen candidate must be comfortable working on their own when required, using own initiative with a strong desire to succeed in a sometimes challenging environment.
Previous maintenance experience is a necessity in this role ideally within a busy, high volume manufacturing environment. In addition to this the chosen candidate will have served a recognised apprenticeship in a suitable discipline. This is a multi skilled role so both mechanical and electrical experience is required.
Hours: Rotating double day shift pattern
6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm (Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week)
Remuneration package includes:
* Basic annual salary of £25,389 per annum + £2,801 per annum shift premium
* 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
* Defined contributory pension scheme - contributory up to 4% pensionable pay which the company will add up to 8%
* Life Assurance - Cover based on 2 times annual salary (Pension Scheme members only)
* On site car parking facilities
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.