- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
This is an immediate requirement for two Systems Engineers to join a thriving and successful company! All levels of experience considered to work across projects.
This role will involve the complete systems lifecycle such as design, requirement definition, implementation, verification and validation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject with experience throughout the Systems lifecycle, ideally within a defence environment. Experience of airborne system qualification would be advantageous;
- Be Self-motivated, Assertive, Proactive and Adaptable to change.
- Excellent team player who can get buy-in from all project stakeholders to deliver.
- Knowledge of the DOORS and design experience working with associated branches of engineering (Software, electrical/electronic, or mechanical)
- Managing allocated tasks within budget and to timescales as agreed with the project management team.
- Ensuring that the project engineering activities are planned, coordinated and implemented.
- To lead the presentation of the design/status at design reviews (internal and external).
- Generating, understanding and reviewing user requirements documentation.
- Writing the project System Requirements Specifications, and Developing and documenting the System architecture.
- Developing and documenting the systems design, including hardware and software.
- Developing and continually refining the system acceptance strategy, and verification method for each system requirement (incl. Acceptance Management Plan).
- Ensuring the specification, design and acceptance are fully traceable.
- System integration testing and reporting.
- Ensuring project Configuration and Data Management and Process Compliance.
- Support project/bid planning through input to project schedule by estimating tasks and adhere to agreed estimates/timescales and providing regular and clear technical progress reports to project management.
- To own the project/subsystem technical risks and propose appropriate risk mitigations with a proactive response to emerging technical issues and lead the team to a solution that is technically and commercially acceptable.
For full information please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.