- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Water Infrastructure Design Engineer
My client is looking for a Water Infrastructure Design Engineer to join their team in High Wycombe on a Permanent basis.
The role will be primarily based in their High Wycombe office as part of a water and wastewater infrastructure design team.
- Carry out investigations, surveys, design, engineering calculations and preparation of working drawings and estimates for waste and water pipeline schemes.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships with key members of the client's asset management, delivery and operations teams.
- Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for working hours on project design.
- Contribute to the preparation of construction estimates
- Chartered engineer or on progress to being chartered
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
- Proven post graduate experience in the water industry
- Experience in the design and construction of wastewater and cleanwater pipelines
- Confident with the preparation and use of engineering documentation including drawings, specifications
- Computer literate
- Good client service focus
- Experience in a self-managed role
- Ability to work well both in a team and independently
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- Video: engineering jobs on HS2
In this video, Graham Day shares what HS2 can do for your career and why you should want to work on the project.
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...