- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Resident Engineer - Powertrain EMS
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute significantly to the overall planning and delivery of the engineering businesses in total. In addition, the Resident Engineer is expected to work with colleagues throughout the business.
Your contribution to something big
Within area of operation, the Resident Engineer will:
- Software project engineer supporting our customer on and off site
- Main contact person for OEM for technical topics and inquiries from BEG
- Interface to our development centre in Abstatt / Germany
- Supporting the communication between OEM, project team and the software function developers to clarify customer requirements
- Participation of international test trips (e.g. Spain, Sweden, USA, …) if required
- Testing EMS functionalities at the labcar, test bench or vehicle
- Troubleshooting on site and off site. Supporting the customer at the development centre, plant or in the field
What distinguishes you?
- Graduate in Mechanical, Electronic or related engineering
- Proven track record in engine management projects
- Knowledge and experience of calibration tools e.g. INCA from ETAS
- You will possess a clean driving license and valid passport
- Be organized, flexible and have the ability to multi-task
- Good technical analysis and logical thinking, solution oriented
- Work and contribute effectively in an international team
- Good communication skills and self-confident
- German as second language would be ideal
- Experience of working with an EMS debugger (UDE)
- Knowledge in programming language C
- Base know -how of engines and vehicle functions
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?