- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
A challenging opportunity has arisen for a Structural Engineer to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Buildings structure division. This Oxford based company is currently working on a wide range of projects
A challenging opportunity has arisen for a Structural Engineer to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Buildings structure division. This Oxford based company is currently working on a wide range of projects and requires a Structural Engineer.
The Structural Engineer will have the ability and experience to manage their own workload, whilst having the confidence to supervise CAD technicians during the process. The structural Engineer will have the confidence to communicate with various stakeholders including external professionals and customers, when completing site inspections.
- Design of UK commercial, residential, industrial and building structures
- Site investigations of soil mechanics
- Foundation design
- Design in structural steel, masonry, timber and reinforced concrete
- Proprietary frame analysis using software such as SCIA, CADS and other s
- Mentoring and supervision of CAD technicians
Qualifications and Professional memberships
- Degree in a relevant Engineering Built Environment discipline
- Working towards Chartership, MICE, MIStructE or similar.
The suitable Structural Engineer will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the Building structure environment.
This role will require the Structural Engineer to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset.
If you would like further details on this vacancy please contact Luke Kemp on 01489 898166.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Structural Designer
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...