- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
My client is seeking a talented and motivated Landscape Architect with landscape planning experience to join their team of enthusiastic landscape professionals, based in Bristol city centre
Applicants should have a good range of relevant experience in landscape planning and assessment work, and either be a Chartered Member of the LI (CMLI) or currently be progressing on the LI's Pathway to Chartership.
The preparation of LVIAs, appraisals and townscape assessments, feasibility studies, landscape planning and supporting statements, and landscape mitigation / green infrastructure strategies for a diverse range of projects and sectors, is the core element of this role. A commercial approach, experience in the preparation of public inquiry work and experience in private practice will be an advantage. The successful candidate will assist their landscape team lead, as well as manage their own project workloads and fee budgets. The current anticipated project work includes LVIAs and appraisals for commercial developments, housing, energy and infrastructure schemes.
- Good experience in preparing LVIAs, landscape character assessments and landscape and visual site appraisal, townscape assessments and landscape strategies;
- Excellent report writing, oral and communication skills;
- A good knowledge of current planning, environmental assessment and UK legislation;
- A proven ability to deliver their work effectively and with minimal supervision;
- Enthusiasm, be creative and well-organised;
- The ability to be flexible in their approach;
- Skills in drawing production using AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign; and the
- Ability to work as in single or multi-disciplinary teams
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.