- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior IC Design Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a world leading design team. The opportunity sits within the Analog and Digital RF Group working on the next generation of never before seen technologies for the Broadcast and Radar Industries.
The IC Design group, based in Dublin, develops for devices used in a variety of applications such as cable head-end, wireless communication and aerospace & defence.
The successful Integrated Circuit Design candidate will contribute to the design and validation of high performance data converters and work with the different cross-functional teams including layout, packaging, application, integration, test and marketing. The ideal candidate has knowledge/ exposure to behavioural modelling, circuit design and verification, and evaluation and debug of the silicon. Experience of DACs or ADCs is also desirable.
- Experience in design of high performance data converters and high speed circuits (GHz)
- Experience in designing a range of analog circuits such as amplifiers, oscillators, reference circuits and comparators.
- Understanding of process technology and the influence on circuit behaviour
- Understanding of circuit simulators and simulation techniques
- Ability to create innovate circuits and identify novel circuit techniques
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Track record of technical publications /conference presentations would be an advantage but is not essential
If you would like to know more about the position, please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Meet the man who helped build the world’s longest tunnel
It takes a lot to build the world’s longest tunnel. One man who played a significant role in the Mont Blanc tunnel recounts...
- A girl guide’s mission to promote engineering
Girl Guides around the world are getting more engaged with STEM subjects, with new achievement badges being created for scie...