- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Civil Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful family run bespoke house builder.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Civil Engineer with strong technical, sales and communication skills. The successful candidate will take on a variety of duties, including; meeting with clients and contractors, planning and site surveying, CDM, setting out co-ordinates, site investigation and procurement management.
The role will be based at there head office, west of Birmingham.
- Assisting with planning requirements
- Analysing survey, testing and mapping data using computer modelling software
- Creating blueprints using CAD
- Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects
- Making sure that sites meet legal guidelines, CDM, and health and safety requirements
- CAD drainage design using Micro Drainage
- Topographical survey and setting of levels
- Setting out coordinates
- Procurement of site surveys and investigations
- Procurement of services
- Procurement of management companies
- Site investigation review for land buying
- External works and site infrastructure design
- Answering solicitors enquiries
- Transfer plans and Land Registration
- Experience with section agreements (38/ 278/ 104/ 106)
- A degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Extensive experience of infrastructure design
- Experience in delegation and management
- Excellent communication and written skills
A UK driving licence is essential.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- Video: Why HS2 will be career defining for engineers
In our short video, Matchtech’s HS2 expert, Graham Day, explains what the project is all about and the career opportunities...
- The skills it takes to become a 3D Modeller in rail
With projects such as HS2 and Crossrail demanding niche engineering skills such as 3D Modelling, ED Murison, Senior Rail Spe...