- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Matchtech's client, an international leader in their market, has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team near Alton.
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the servicing, planned preventative maintenance and commissioning of machinery and supplementary equipment.
Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance / Engineer / Technician / Production / Manufacturing / Mechanical / Preventative / Reactive / Installation / Inspection / Commissioning
- As the Maintenance Engineer you will take responsibility for carrying out routine maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
- Following maintenance activities, the Maintenance Engineer will log and record all repairs and tasks undertaken
- The Maintenance Engineer will assess the functionality and consistency of plant and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Duties will include operating and testing equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- It will be the Maintenance Engineers duty to ensure that full training is given to operators when new equipment is installed or existing equipment is altered.
- The Maintenance Engineer should be apprentice trained or equivalent of HNC/HND qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Manufacturing environment experience.
- The Maintenance Engineer would preferably have a mechanical maintenance bias.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.