- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Gasoline Systems Engineer
A superb opportunity for an Automotive Engineering graduate or early career to take the next step. In this varied position you will gather Engine management Systems (EMS) Software requirements, calibrate control systems and validate results.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: EMS Application. Support the development of software for European clients, in relation to EMS Application and the calibration & validation of related items.
MAIN TASKS OF THE JOB:
- Capture the customer's system requirements for EMS Application software and create a Functional Requirements Document (FRD) to pass this information to the software team.
- Perform Software Debug to make sure the new software meets the customer's system requirements.
- Calibrate the functionality of the responsible items.
- Investigate any issues reported to find root cause.
- Complete necessary testing & validation task to confirm components for production projects
- Suitable for an engineer with broad technical knowledge and relevant powertrain experience.
It's expected that the candidate will have good knowledge of Internal Combustion Engines and/or Engine Control software.
Modelling & Scripting in Matlab/Simulink
Ability to write Macros, Visual Basic
INCA, INTECRIO, ASCET
Control System Rapid Prototyping
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems