- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Gasoline Systems Engineer
A superb opportunity for an Automotive Engineering graduate or early career to take the next step. In this varied position you will gather Engine management Systems (EMS) Software requirements, calibrate control systems and validate results.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: EMS Application. Support the development of software for European clients, in relation to EMS Application and the calibration & validation of related items.
MAIN TASKS OF THE JOB:
- Capture the customer's system requirements for EMS Application software and create a Functional Requirements Document (FRD) to pass this information to the software team.
- Perform Software Debug to make sure the new software meets the customer's system requirements.
- Calibrate the functionality of the responsible items.
- Investigate any issues reported to find root cause.
- Complete necessary testing & validation task to confirm components for production projects
- Suitable for an engineer with broad technical knowledge and relevant powertrain experience.
It's expected that the candidate will have good knowledge of Internal Combustion Engines and/or Engine Control software.
Modelling & Scripting in Matlab/Simulink
Ability to write Macros, Visual Basic
INCA, INTECRIO, ASCET
Control System Rapid Prototyping
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.