- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Gasoline Systems Engineer
A superb opportunity for an Automotive Engineering graduate or early career to take the next step. In this varied position you will gather Engine management Systems (EMS) Software requirements, calibrate control systems and validate results.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: EMS Application. Support the development of software for European clients, in relation to EMS Application and the calibration & validation of related items.
MAIN TASKS OF THE JOB:
- Capture the customer's system requirements for EMS Application software and create a Functional Requirements Document (FRD) to pass this information to the software team.
- Perform Software Debug to make sure the new software meets the customer's system requirements.
- Calibrate the functionality of the responsible items.
- Investigate any issues reported to find root cause.
- Complete necessary testing & validation task to confirm components for production projects
- Suitable for an engineer with broad technical knowledge and relevant powertrain experience.
It's expected that the candidate will have good knowledge of Internal Combustion Engines and/or Engine Control software.
Modelling & Scripting in Matlab/Simulink
Ability to write Macros, Visual Basic
INCA, INTECRIO, ASCET
Control System Rapid Prototyping
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- 4 engineering feats that changed America forever
Engineering has had a lasting and continuous impact on American civilisation. We look at 4 examples of amazing engineering w...
- The new skills automotive companies are seeking from engineers
A revolution is taking place in the automotive industry and as a result, the skills employers are looking for in engineers a...