- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Supplier Quality Engineer
They are currently looking to recruit Supplier Quality Assurance Engineers to join them at the award-winning manufacturing plant and headquarters on the Goodwood Estate in West Sussex.
The SQA Engineers are responsible for the Quality Assurance of Purchased Parts throughout the complete product cycle.
- SQA contribution to early-phase concept work and supplier nomination.
- SQA activities within the simultaneous engineering teams and at suppliers as part of the industrialisation process (NPI - APQP & PPAP)
- Series process and product approval
- Ensuring launch readiness at component level for the introduction of new models.
- Closed-loop problem resolution of parts quality issues with suppliers.
- Management of supplier quality performance and implementation of corrective actions.
- Managing the parts quality implications of product changes, supplier relocations and model run-out.
- Proactive & reactive Supplier Development activities, impacting on supplier process yield, continuity of supply and product quality. Hands-on experience of Lean Manufacturing.
Who we're looking for
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven track record in Supplier Quality Assurance and/or Supplier Development within automotive or other strongly technical roles in Automotive Manufacturing such Manufacturing Engineering, Process Planning or Project Management.
- Knowledge of automotive technology and product development.
- Experience with various manufacturing processes.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Operational experience of quality systems, quality tools & techniques.
- Exceptional team-working, intercultural and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels.
- Tenacity, resilience and focus.
- A good Engineering degree or equivalent.
- German language skills are desirable.
Due to the nature of this role the holder will be expected to travel to suppliers internationally.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- Why the automotive industry needs more electrical engineers
As the focus of automotive companies turns towards the production of electric vehicles, the demand for electrical engineers...
- Automotive engineers required to pioneer new car safety technology
From automatic braking to lane keep assists, find out how automotive engineers are designing potentially life-saving systems