- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Advanced Concept Design Engineer (Automotive)
Our client, at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution has a number of exciting opportunities to join the advanced Concept Engineering Team. Please get in touch if you have automotive concept experience (Chassis/interiors/whole vehicle)
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the development of brand new vehicle platforms and to contribute to some of the most ambitious vehicle concepts currently taking place globally.
There are 3 specific areas we are seeking additional talent to join the team:
- Chassis Concept Development
- Create Chassis technical Roadmap.
- Work with cross functional teams (CAE, Dynamics, safety etc).
- Deliver cost & investment analysis, lightweight study & failure mode analysis on concept solution to achieve optimised design.
- Follow up chassis technology evolve trend.
- Generate internal intelligence sharing document.
- Assess technology / concept readiness
- Interior Concept development
- Investigate and create interior concept
- utilise existing knowledge and explore world leading technologies to deliver/create solutions & provide direction to advanced concept team
- Deliver cost & investment analysis, lightweight study & failure mode analysis on concept solution to achieve optimised design
- Whole Vehicle Concepts
- According to company high level production planning, involved in platform strategy framing out and derived program advanced phase development.
- For responsible zone, conduct basic homologation and ergonomic check, and basic manufacturing/serviceability
- Host regular concept review meeting, involve related working stakeholders to push issue to resolution, manage meeting minutes and take lead in issue tracking
- Conduct feasibility study on advanced Design theme, identify feasibility issues work with DTC team for proposal and issue resolution
- Participate in advanced phase DTC meeting, represent vehicle engineering in discussion and push issue to resolution
This isn't just another job. It's an opportunity to join a movement to change the mobility experience for everyone. If you find that as exciting as we do, please contact Daniel.Tchupan@Matchtech.com for a full job description and a confidential discussion regarding these opportunities.
The benefits package includes but is not limited to:
- Mobility allowance
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- Annual bonus
- Equity scheme
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Automotive
- The new skills automotive companies are seeking from engineers
A revolution is taking place in the automotive industry and as a result, the skills employers are looking for in engineers a...