- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Quantity Surveyor - Surfacing
A QS is required to contribute to the profitability of the business through the provision of a professional quantity surveying service managing all costs and value relating to the work of the surfacing division.
To support the commercial team with the preparation of interim and final accounts.
Preparation of cost / value reporting for senior management.
To assist the Senior QS with the preparation of month end figures / reports.
In conjunction with the credit control team, help monitor and chase cash collection.
To collate, distribute and monitor commercial information.
To monitor and report forecast against actual costs and value throughout the programme of activities.
To provide advice on contractual claims
Site measures where required
To prepare forecasting of profit and loss reports for Senior Quantity Surveyor.
To assist the commercial team with analysing cost trends and identify cost savings in support of the Division.
Review contractual documentation for clients and sub-contractors
- Prior experience of quantity surveying in the industry
- Previous experience of working in the construction industry and demonstrable market knowledge
- Previous role(s) in a commercially focussed organisation
- Computer literate
- Technically competent in industry disciplines
- Experience of NEC, JCT and ICE contracts
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Quantity Surveyor
- How to get a job in quantity surveying & move up the career ladder
Looking for the next step in your career as a quantity surveyor? Stuart Minchin, Director of Buildings at Matchtech, shares...