- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client is one of the largest indepndent transport planning consultancies specialising in development planning work across the UK. The team in London are currently looking to recruit a Senior Technician to join their office.
The busy team works on a diverse range of projects and they're looking for someone to provide the CAD management and technical drawing support to the team on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved on a number of projects, including Residential and Mixed Use Developments.
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
Key to the role would be to support the transport planning team in preparing designs, plans and drawings, and input to reports. Key responsibilities/duties would include:
* Swept path analyses;
* Highway link design;
* Junction design;
* Parking designs/layouts;
* MSCP Ramp designs;
* Service yard designs;
* Long sections;
* Highway costings, i.e. SPON'S;
* CAD Management; and
* Tutoring/teaching grads;
Capabilities and Qualifications
The successful candidate will be a positive, enthusiastic team member and will have/be:
* At least 5-10 years' experience;
* EngTech / HNC qualification or equivalent is desirable, but not essential;
* Advanced CAD skills;
* Good attention to detail and searches for ways to improve on standards and results;
* Self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative;
* Confident to liaise with all levels of management both internally and externally;
* Work well within a team;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
* Computer literate in MS Office suite
The successful candidate will have a broad working knowledge of highway design guidance including MfS, DMRB, LTN's, TfL Guidance, and the Sustrans Design Manual.
In addition to providing a highly competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package,the consultancy is committed to providing a bespoke and individually targeted training programme to
provide staff with the opportunity to develop through the industry. We are a friendly and expanding company and are able to offer excellent opportunities for progression to the right candidates.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.