- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Firmware Engineer
This established Company work with famous manufacturers from around the world, giving you the chance to work with a range of innovative technology.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 1st Class or 2:1 BSc or BEng in Electronic Engineering, Robotics, Mechatronics or other relevant degree course.
- 5 years + Technical Experience within Firmware Design or Electronics Design or Hardware Design.
- Considerable amount of experience/ exposure in Software development such as C/C++.
- Experience in embedded programming of microcontrollers.
- Experience in mentoring Engineers or leading a team.
- Able to work and communicate with additional teams.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Designing to requirement specifications.
- Creating technical documentation, Writing specifications, Defect tracking and peer review
- Use of Python
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- Board-level debug and test
- Use of oscilloscopes
- System-level architectural design
- MatLab or Simulink experience
- Assembler-level programming
- Appreciation of Agile development methods
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Closed loop control system design and development
- Transferring new technology into mass production
- Design for manufacture
- Appreciation of mechanical design
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.