- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Port Engineer - Supply Vessels
We are currently recruiting for a Port Engineer to join our client in Saudi Arabia to look after the fleet of Supply Ships.
In order to qualify for this vacancy candidates must meet the following requirements:
- At least 1460 days of sea service as Chief Engineer on Supply Vessel
- Valid CoC
- Under 55 years of age
- Full STCW Certification
- Marlins test over 80% average unless from english speaking country of origin
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- Start your maritime engineering career this Seafarers week
This Seafarers Awareness Week, Scott Cook looks at the exciting career opportunities for maritime engineers
- Skilled trades in short supply in the maritime industry
The maritime industry is in desperate need for more skilled trades to help build cutting-edge warships, submarines and leisu...