- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Port Engineer - Supply Vessels
We are currently recruiting for a Port Engineer to join our client in Saudi Arabia to look after the fleet of Supply Ships.
In order to qualify for this vacancy candidates must meet the following requirements:
- At least 1460 days of sea service as Chief Engineer on Supply Vessel
- Valid CoC
- Under 55 years of age
- Full STCW Certification
- Marlins test over 80% average unless from english speaking country of origin
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- 6 qualities of a successful Production Supervisor
What does it take to become a successful Production Supervisor? Louise Lees, Maritime Recruitment Specialist, describes the...
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...