- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An exciting long-term contract opportunity has arisen for experienced Systems Engineer to join a leading Tier 1. Successful candidates will have proven Systems development, Modelling & Simulation or Requirements management in Automotive.
The development of real time systems for use within the Commercial Vehicle Electronic Control Systems, controlling diesel fuel injection equipment and other integrated engine and vehicle electronic systems.
- Capture, analysis and implementation of customer requirements
- Definition and review of system requirements (including sensor/actuators and control strategies meeting industrial standards and legislative requirements.
- Model the system and control implementations to verify the designed solutions to the requirements.
- Produce executable specifications using Mathworks/Matlab toolsets.
- Produce and review implementation specifications that will be used by the Software Engineering team to produce the required software solutions.
- Perform safety analyses' (hazard analysis, safety testing, FMEA etc).
- Engage with the engineering teams to ensure the maximum reuse of ideas, concepts and strategies
- Work with hardware teams to cascade current and future requirements into future hardware programs
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in embedded applications/Systems
- Have 2 or more years' experience of developing real time systems (ideally with diesel applications & associated fuel injection equipment)
- Good working knowledge of Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow
- Configuration management experience (preferably Clearcase)
- CAN/CANalyzer, J1939, KWP/KWP2000, UDS and Diagnostics usage and protocols
- Whitebox/Blackbox, Functional and regression testing/validation
- Strong process discipline
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- Desirable additional characteristics
- Automotive engineering and MISRA coding Guidelines
- Multi-processor/Multi-core developments
- PRQA(QAC), Clearquest, GNU toolchain
- On and Off shore Team Leading Experience
- Engine Test/Test Bed/Calibration
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.