- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Leakage Technicians needed in Kings Lynn
What you will have to do
- Carry out leak detection activity on behalf of the client
- Demonstrate excellent experience in all aspects of leak detection at a proven Water utility industry standard: including correlation, pipe tracing and general water operation
- Leak Detection
- Acoustic Noise Logging
- Correlating Logging
- Be able to read and work from water distribution network records, paper and electronic;
- Pass a CRB Check;
- Consent to Alcohol and Drug screening, please be aware all new starters will be subject to day 1 screening
- Be able to provide Employment References, upon request
Where we are looking:
- Kings Lynn
The Qualifications you will ideally have:
- EUSR - Water Hygiene
- EUSR - SHEA
- EUSR - DOMS
- NRSWA - Lighting and Guarding
What you will have to work:
- Hours per week: 40
What you will be paid:
- £10.00-£11.00 p/h
- accomodation for anyone out of area
What are the next steps:
- Send us your CV and we will call you to complete some screening questions
- If shortlisted we will arrange a telephone interview with you and the client.
- If successful you will then be invited into a face to face interview and assessment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Infrastructure
- Rail jobs on the rise for engineers considering working on HS2
The new vision for a £286m revamp of Birmingham International station has been unveiled and it promises thousands of job opp...
- Construction sector growth set to create more jobs
The UK construction sector looks set to grow in the back half of this year and into next. Find out what this means for job o...