- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Hardware Electronics Design Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be involved in a broad Electronics Design position, giving the chance to be involved in Digital Electronics Design for ARM processors, for the company's Embedded Systems.
The role is will allow the Hardware Electronics Design Engineer to get involved in working across the Full Product Design Lifecycle, interfacing with the company's range of customers and clients.
Design will be conducted within 2 main areas; Embedded Systems and the Display Technologies the company uses - Touch Screens and HMI Interfaces.
The role responsibilities may include:
- Digital hardware electronics design for Embedded Systems
- Design for ARM based processors
- PCB layout and design
- C/C++ programming
- Interfacing directly with customers and clients
- Working through the Quality Assurance of the products and rectifying any issues
- Interfacing with suppliers/manufacturers
- Customer Support
- Embedded Digital Electronics Design in a commercial environment
- Experience of the full product design lifecycle
- PCB design/ experience working with ARM processors
- C/C++ development using Windows or Linux Operating Systems
- Touch Screen Technology experience (CTP/ PCAP/ TFT)
- HMI design
- Interfacing directly with customers
- Chinese Language skills
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?