- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Project Planner
My client are looking for an individual to develop and manage resource loaded project schedules, provide analysis, management and reporting to challenge and improve project execution.
The project planner will be working closely with the project leads to develop and manage schedules in Primavera P6. Ensure that the reporting relating to the project performance always reflects the most up to date status. To provide work plans for completion with each discipline. To utilise provided data for reporting of progress against current baselines, report on variance and challenge visible trends with relevant teams.
The key tasks associated with achieving this will include but are not limited to the following: -
- Develop and manage resource loaded schedules and guide the project team to create a robust project baseline.
- Facilitate weekly project update meetings to challenge performance and further progress, update forecast to complete hours and implement changes derived from assessments made.
- Highlight potential risk, critical path analysis, and provide suitable mitigation measures to the appropriate lead.
- Support the change control process and implement baseline change requests with in primavera P6.
- Continually improve and streamline the planning process. Maintain a consistent process and evaluate the benefit of reporting.
Required Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Excel including advanced formulas and pivot tables
- Technical proficient with Primavera P6
- Experience of Microsoft Project
- Experience with Management Reporting
- Experience of stakeholder Management
- Experience with a variety of Construction Contracts
- Presentation skills and the ability to run workshops
- Good general software ability
- Earned Value Management
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- NEC Contract
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Power and Nuclear
- Britain’s nuclear sector generates 6,000 jobs a year
With the UK’s Nuclear New Build programme underway, the sector is screaming out for huge numbers of engineering professional...