- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Urban Designer
New and exciting opportunity for a Senior Urban Designer to join our client based in Central London.
As the Senior Urban Designer you will report to the Head of Urban Design while working wi9th a range of clients developing an excellent portfolio of work.
In the position of Senior Urban Designer you will hold a Masters Degree in Urban Design and have an already excellent portfolio of work with a variety of projects at a range of scales and types with strong focus on regeneration, infrastructure-led projects and major developments.
You to shall demonstrate the following:
- Excellent drawing, graphics and communication skills;
- Experienced in contributing to the urban design projects within an integrated multi-disciplinary team;
- A good understanding of UK planning, current trends and issues in urban design and building typologies;
- Able to produce comprehensive design reports, research, and presentation;
- Passionate attitude towards design, commitment towards integrated and collaborative working and capable of managing own tasks and deadlines;
- Ability to bring innovative, creative, engaging and comprehensive placemaking ideas to projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Autocard, 3d Max and/or Rhino.
To discuss this great opportunity with this highly regarded and respected firm please call Michael Mustoe on 01489 898854. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.