- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Laboratory technician
We have a new opening for a laboratory technician to work in a leading research and development facility based in Southampton
The candidate we would be looking for will need to have lab experience, ideally experience working with GC. Key roles will include:
* Formulating liquid samples
* Use of a puffing machine to generate aerosol samples
* Running samples for analysis by GC (the equipment utilises a thermal desorption auto-sampler and a TOFMS detector. Experience in these areas is not essential as training will be provided)
* Ordering chemicals
* Working to an agreed schedule
* Clear communications across different R&D functions
This position will initially be set up for a 3 month contract but is likely to be extended. You will be contracted to 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.