- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior CAD Technician
My client is looking for a Senior CAD Technician with water/ wastwater industry expereince.
Your responsibilities may include:
* Support project design delivery teams in outperforming the affordability challenge
* Work to the CAD standards and CAD manual, ensuring that a consistent approach is used
* Support project delivery teams with relevant technical knowledge
* Work as part of a project team. Always focus to meet reasonable customer requirements
* Produce high-quality CAD output and ensure that all the CAD outputs are subject to appropriate quality checks prior to submission to the delivery team
* Report issues directly and keep the CAD manager informed on all key CAD matters and successes
* Communicate with project teams to clarify requirements and priorities, make project teams aware of any delivery uncertainties and ensure quality customer service and satisfaction
* Be flexible in approach and prioritise workload in conjunction with project delivery teams
* Support and help to improve the CAD system, develop improvement ideas and drive further efficiencies
* Use approved procedures and initiatives, accepting the changes and challenges set by the Business for project delivery and adopting new approaches as necessary
* Provide support to the business as 3D techniques are increasingly utilised to deliver value and quality
* Maintain currency of knowledge in the CAD industry and inform the Business of latest applicable innovations and ideas
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.