- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our manufacturing client is looking for a Delivery Coordinator to join their growing business.
- Coordination of allocated contract / order deliveries. All risks to the business highlighted and mitigated.
- Working closely with Delivery manager to ensure all orders are maintained to schedule.
- To maintain close customer contact at all times, updating the customer of order status as required.
- Experience in Contract / Project delivery
- Ideally possess a minimum of 5 O Level Qualifications or equivalent including maths & English & subsequent college or University course preferred.
- Coordinate all orders allocated, this may include a large quantity of smaller orders or larger Project deliveries with multiple end customers.
- Have good SAP knowledge, be responsible for accurately loading orders into SAP.
- To be customer centric & ensure everything we do is done on time and to the highest quality standards.
- Close Liaison with the Sales & Technical Teams to ensure that with all loaded orders, contractual delivery & scope is fully defined, understood and cascaded in a timely manner within the business to the respective departments.
- Working with the delivery manager, ensure all contractual milestones are achieved on time and all risks to the business highlighted and mitigated.
- Close liaison with the business control team, ensuring accurate delivery invoices are raised in a timely manner and that an overview is controlled & maintained on any associated retention payments or potential LD exposure.
- Maintain all customer communications throughout the delivery cycle. Work closely with other team members to ensure customer visits, customer inspections are well planned and executed in a timely manner.
- Compile and submit delivery updates as requested by the customer.
- Ensure that all relevant information is timely cascaded to all departments within the business. Take ownership to ensure that the departments fully understand the customer specific needs.
- Maintain a close interface to the end customer. Will be the main internal stakeholder representing the customer.
- Ensure that during the delivery cycle, a close relationship is maintained with the Engineering & Operations team.
- Monitor the related / assigned KPIs.
- To travel in the UK and overseas if required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.