- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Dry Cargo Broker
Matchtech are working with a well-respected and global Shipbroker who provide an excellent service to the dry and wet markets. They are looking to expand their Cape desk with in Singapore with an experienced Dry Cargo Broker.
In this role some key main responsibilities will have you using your strong business development skills to secure vessels for the cargo transportation of your clients. You will be continuously analysing the market and providing insight to your clients and negotiating terms and contracts that are beneficial to all parties.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 2+ years' experience as a Dry Cargo Broker managing Cape sized vessels
- Ideally be located in Singapore but this isn't essential.
- Have a portfolio of business that you can bring across with you.
- Strong communication skills with a sales mentality.
- Strong English speaking skills
This role is offering a competitive salary that's relative to your experience and is a great opportunity to join a fast paced working environment with a friendly and dynamic team.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- 6 qualities of a successful Production Supervisor
What does it take to become a successful Production Supervisor? Louise Lees, Maritime Recruitment Specialist, describes the...
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...