- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for 2391 certified electricians to carry out testing+inspection work on water treatment sites throughout Kent and the South East.
Water Sector Experience - Desirable
- Liaise closely with your Project Manager to ensure efficient response to all works.
- Pro-actively identify and report follow on works.
- Carry out all works within agreed timescales and to the highest standards, ensuring that you comply with current regulations and client specifications.
- Undertake a range of electrical works including but not limited to planned maintenance (to a specification), fault finding and cause diagnosis, overload setting, work on motors, electrical panels, lighting, variable speed drives, level control equipment, comms equipment and telemetry systems.
- Assist any other trade as required.
- You will represent the Company and be courteous and professional in your dealings with the client.
- 45 hour week
- 6 month contract
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.