- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
A permanent position has arisen for a Laboratory Technician / Analyst to join this global organisation based in Middlesex.
This position is in a team testing a wide range of petroleum products in a challenging and ever-changing environment.
The position involves:
- Testing petroleum products, including crude oil, distillate fuels and bitumens.
- Helping to develop processes to further enhance the capabilities of the laboratory
- Providing support in other areas of hydrocarbon testing and analysis
- Helping to maintain the highest levels of quality in a busy environment
- Liaising with customers, both internal & external, to ensure their needs are met
- Occasional out of hours working (Evenings and weekends)
The Successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in a range of Chromotography techniques within a working laboratory environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- IT literate in e.g. Word, Excel & Outlook
- The ability to multitask & manage time in order to perform multiple analysis
- Have a practical and responsible approach to problem solving
- Must be able to work alone and as part of an inter-department team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- A graduate with a scientific degree.
The following experience / qualifications will be advantageous but not essential:
- Knowledge of oil/petrochemical products and/or processes
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary along with additional company benefits.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.