- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Validation and Verification Engineer
We are recruiting for a Software Validation and Verification Engineer. This is an exciting career opportunity to work within a World Leading Powertrain R&D Centre.
Deliver Powertrain control SW projects for mass production.
- Degree qualified or similar qualification
- Must have recent experience of working in Automotive sector
- Must have certain years of post-graduate experience, preferably with the majority being in the Automotive sector
- Must have previous experience of implementing software V & V process, preferably in an Automotive project
- Must have previous experience of preparing an organisation for certification (e.g. TickIT, ISO 9001 )
- Must be familiar with ISO 26262
- Must have strong numeracy and literacy, including ability to write clear documentation.
- Should have experience of software development process, review, MIL/SIL testing
- Must have experience of recent Matlab/Simulink (should be R2013a or newer)
- Should have experience of Mathworks V & V tools
- Must have good understanding of model based software development
- Must have good understanding of ANSI C programming language
- Preferably will have direct experience of developing real time control software
- Proven ability to work as part of a team to demanding deadlines
- Full UK driving license
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with software engineers who are developing powertrain control software for hybrid powertrain systems
- Develop automated V&V processes that assist the creation of high quality software within demanding timescales
- Implement software within a quality and safety managed environment
- Contribute to the continuing development of software process and methodology
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.