- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Associate Electrical Design Engineer
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Electrical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Building services division.
Associate Electrical Design engineer: An Exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Electrical Design Engineer within building Services to join a well-established client of Matchtechs Building services division. This position is based in London and involves working on a wide range of projects.
The Associate Electrical Design Engineer will be HNC qualified and highly confident in Electrical Design Engineering within the Building services industry.
Lead designer on assigned projects
- Management of team design quality
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Company representation at tender interviews
- Mentoring of junior colleagues
- Striving to achieve a high level of technical design competence
- Team management
- Ability to represent my client at design team and client meetings and converse effectively with different teams within the business.
- Communicating internally and externally whilst working with clients.
Qualifications and professional memberships
- HNC in a relevant Civil or Building Engineering discipline
- Extensive knowledge of the Buildings service industry.
The suitable Associate Electrical Design Engineer will be a motivated and driven individual who is keen to enhance their career within the Building services environment.
This role will require the Associate Electrical Design Engineer to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset.
If you would like further details on this vacancy please contact Luke Kemp on 01489 898166
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Building Services
- Construction sector growth set to create more jobs
The UK construction sector looks set to grow in the back half of this year and into next. Find out what this means for job o...
- Why the UK needs more construction workers
The UK is set to fall short on its target of building 300,000 new homes. Find out what this means for construction workers i...