- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Parking Appeals Officer
Our client is looking for a Parking Appeals Officer to join a busy team.
THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35
Purpose of Post:
To assist the Parking Manager and other members of the parking team as may be required, in the administration of parking operations and functions and other duties as identified below. Day to day duties will be allocated.
Hours of Working:
The post holder is required to ensure the office opening hours of 8.45am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday are covered (except for the lunch break of course).
To assist the Parking Manager in the following duties:-
To operate and maintain the parking enforcement processing system liaising with service providers where necessary.
- To process Penalty Charge Notices and consider parking appeals taking appropriate action in accordance with legal requirements and Council policy.
- To issue on-street and off-street season tickets and permits including exemptions and suspensions and maintain appropriate records.
- To deal with enquiries and complaints from members of the public on related work areas in an effective manner and in accordance with Council policy and to give advice on parking matters generally.
- To order goods and services as required in relation to key activities.
- To produce performance information and activity reports in relation to key activities as required.
- To maintain monthly ticket sales, parking income and parking enforcement records and produce information as required.
£12.00 - £14.00 p/h LTD Via Umbrella Company or £10.00 - £11.00 p/h PAYE
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Sam White directly on 01489898241
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Highway Inspector
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...