- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Customer Service Engineer
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Engineer to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain Imaging equipment installed at sites around Oxfordshire.
- Work in cooperation with the Support Centre to carry out service, maintenance, updates and installation as well as assist under supervision with other products.
- When applicable provide out of hours technical service support and complete individual mandatory weekend working provision.
- Identify any opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of team processes.
- Maintain good communications and team working with all Managers and Colleagues.
- Escalate as appropriate situations where customer satisfaction is compromised or contractual obligations are unlikely to be met.
- Maintain all test equipment, tools and company property in good and working order.
HNC/HND (or equivalent) in an Electronics discipline essential.
- Ideally you will have previous field service experience where you have undertaken fault finding on electronic equipment. You will also be required to have strong IT, Microsoft Office and Networking Infrastructure skills
- Your customer facing skills will be invaluable, as you will be required to interface with customers and staff at all levels.
- You must hold a full driving licence.
A flexible approach to travel, providing out of hours technical support and working planned weekend and evening work is required.
Attendance of training courses and technical seminars in the UK and abroad will also be required.
Engineers can expect to spend circa 4 hours travelling each day.
In return we offer a competitive salary, car, 26 days holiday, pension scheme; performance related bonus and private healthcare options as well as comprehensive technical training.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.