- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Founded in 1994, a family-owned and operated design and manufacturing company, specialising in high quality displays and fixtures.
Committed to investing in its people and products, boasting an exceptional team of industry experts and possessing the latest in cutting-edge equipment and facilities to deliver dedicated in-house capabilities across metalwork, joinery, plastics, print and more.
My client is looking to recruit a Design Engineer to join their POS and Retail Display team. Based in Hertfordshire you will create exciting promotional material and POS displays.
You'll be responsible for:
- Development of whole products as from concept to production drawings.
- Create detailed designs considering budget, timescales and production limitations.
- Rapid prototyping, functional lab testing and analysis of test data.
- Work with external manufacturing partners and other suppliers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience as a Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Development Designer.
- Qualified to degree level in either Product Design, Mechanical Engineering, or Similar.
- 3D AutoCAD, Photoshop and shop fitting experience.
- £25,000 - £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Continual formal training and development
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.