- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Consultancy opportunity for a driven Town Planner to join our national client in their Manchester planning team.
You shall be a motivated individual with energy and enthusiasm within the team working on a range of exciting and dynamic projects across a number of sectors including residential, retail, leisure, education and commercial, as well as mixed-use developments.
As Town Planner you shall develop your knowledge and expertise working in a multi-disciplinary environment. You too will have the opportunity to work closely with a range of clients including blue-chip organisations, local authorities, property developers, landowners and investors.
Additionally as Town Planner you shall have an RTPI accredited degree and demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of planning law and procedures, including the changing planning system at national, regional and local levels
- Good report-writing and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident team worker with excellent collaboration skills
- Qualitative / quantitative reasoning and analytical skills
To discuss this opportunity further please call Michael Mustoe on 01489 898854. To apply send your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Town Planning
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...
- Madeleine Jones of Sellafield Ltd wins WES’s Karen Burt Award for best new female Chartered Engineer
This prestigious annual award for a newly chartered woman engineer, now in its 19th year, recognises the candidate's excelle...