- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical fitters to carry out installation and maintenance work on a water treatment site near Tunbridge Wells. start ASAP. Rate is negotiable based on cards/experience.
Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification or recognised apprenticeship is required.
- Punctuality and reliability
- Knowledge of health & safety legislation
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- CSCS or equivalent - essential
- Previous water sector experience - preferred
- Previous industrial experience - essential
- Tools & PPE
Work will include: plastic solvent cement jointed pipework, building of back boards, large bore steel flanged pipe, Hydraulic pressure testing.
6-8 week contract but possible extension based on performance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.