- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
QHSE Manager - Gibraltar
NO MORE MONKEY BUSINESS! LOOKING FOR ENTHUSIASTIC AND DETERMINED INDIVIDUALS TO TAKE ON THE ROLE OF QHSE MANAGER IN THIS BUSY SHIP REPAIR YARD ON THE MIGHTY ROCK OF GIBRALTAR!
Go bananas! Calling an experienced QHSE Manager to join this busy ship repair yard on the mighty Rock of Gibraltar!
TYPE: FULL-TIME, PERMANENT
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
QHSE Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the QHSE team to achieve control, monitoring and implementation of QHSE.
- Develop, maintain and improve the business Integrated Management System to uphold QHSE and
- Maintain the company's Environmental, Aspect and Impact Control Register, Legislation Register and
the IMS Context Review Register.
- Provide a single business focus for accident and incident reporting.
- Monitor, audit and report on contract QHSE performance.
- Achieve compliance with: ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2017.
- Ensure we comply with and continually achieve ISPS/PFSO requirements.
QHSE Manager Qualifications / Requirements:
- MUST BE AN EU CITIZEN
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Internal Auditor
- First Aid
- Conversant with all ISO Standards - ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2017.
- Must be fluent in English, Spanish language preferred
QHSE Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting salary of £45 - 55K (based on experience and qualifications).
- Working hours are Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30hrs, Friday 08:00 - 15:30hrs.
- Paid leave of 22 days plus bank holidays.
- And many more...
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.