- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
I currently have a requirement for a client of mine who are a international Aerospace company based in the South West.
They are looking for an expereinced EMC Engineer with the below;
- Degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Avionic, Electronic or Electrical Engineering) or have demonstrated a EMC engineering capability.
- Specific in-depth knowledge and experience in the design, development, and qualification of aviation equipments or complex systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of the methods, tools and techniques used for the capture of EMC requirements, design, prototyping, analysis, development and integration of Helicopter Systems.
- A broad knowledge and experience in EMC, including; Conducted and Radiated susceptibility and emissions, Indirect Effects of Lightning design and certification, TEMPEST design and qualification, Open field Aircraft Testing, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Hazards of E3 to Personnel, Fuel and Explosive Devices
- Experienced in military and civilian standards for design, development and production of E3 compliant products (eg: MIL STD 461/464, DEF Stan 59-411, RTCA DO160G).
- Ability to understand how engineering and engineering decisions impact the business, particularly in terms of the consequences with respect to cost and schedule.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...