- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior EIA Consultant
My client is seeking a senior consultant to join their Environmental Assessment & Design (EAD) Team, based in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest and most highly rated EIA teams within the UK. Rapid and sustained growth means opportunities for fast career progression for strong candidates.
The candidates they are seeking should ideally have:
- Appropriate degree (appropriate professional membership preferred)
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Successful track record of EIA co-ordination / project management
- Major technical input into environmental projects or environmental aspects of larger projects
- Thorough knowledge of EIA, including guidelines, planning processes, environmental assessment methods. Good understanding of EIA case law would be advantageous;
- Excellent report writing, technical reviewing, communication and project management skills
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Experience of budget / financial control of projects
- Good user capability of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- The ability to work as part of a team and ability to supervise / support more junior members of staff
Core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Responsibility for the co-ordination of a variety of EIA projects, including budget control;
- Preparation of Environmental Statements, including technical review of ES chapters, with support from more junior members of the EAD team;
- Client liaison and development of relationships;
- Contribution to business development;
- Contribution to initiatives, such as development of new services and improving standards;
- Preparation of fee proposals and assistance with bids.
My client is looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working on, and delivering, projects on time.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a highly competitive salary according to skills and experience, together with the ability to salary sacrifice on a wide range of benefits that meet your personal lifestyle choices.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.