- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client are a cutting edge autonomous systems design house focusing on the marine market. They are growing quickly and seeking an experienced software engineer to join the team
- Talented engineers required for small dynamic company working on exciting autonomous marine electronics projects including control, communication and management of autonomous surface and underwater crafts.
- Working with a dynamic team that takes ideas from concept to developed products in a fast-moving marine autonomous market.
- Ideal candidates will be multi-disciplined with a solid background in embedded firmware development, Algorithm development for control systems and also an understanding of the overall electronics integration of marine sensors, systems, ideally in a commercial environment.
- Working in a small team of creative and focused engineers to deliver solutions to the end customers, ensuring high quality and robust designs for a tough autonomous marine market place.
- Degree qualified - typically in Electronic design, Maths or Physics related subjects. Equivalent relevant experience will be considered.
- A theorist with a practical focus on delivery - able to relate theory to practice in a close-knit team and will have a desire to be involved in design from concept to client delivery.
- An understanding of embedded systems.
- Creative and technically proficient to understand data produced by a range of environmental sensors (such as Radar, AIS and Cameras). Have an ability to translate their outputs into a useable data format for applications such as collision avoidance. Data Extraction and Data Analysis are then used to identify the critical data required for each application.
- Embedded C and C Programming - ideally with Matlab, C++ and QT.
- Experience of Algorithm development for control systems (Desirable)
- Data simulation and manipulation skills considered desirable.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.