- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Our client, who was originally a spin-off from a University, has developed a family of electro-mechanical products.
Due to demand for its products the business needs to strengthen its engineering by recruiting an able Programme Manager. This is a broad based role covering both project management and mechanical engineering.
The position presents the chance to work within a bright and high-motivated multi-disciplinary team. State of the art equipment and associated software will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Project Management role previously within an industrial sector with significant technological content.
- You will need to be highly innovative and pro-active individual, capable of responding creatively to very rapid development.
- You will be a graduate with a high-level degree in engineering
- You will have proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. This will involve coordinating a multitude of activities, tasks and personnel to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
- You will have the ability to quickly establish positive & productive working relationships with customers and suppliers at all levels.
- You will have cradle-to-grave experience in project engineering of long life cycle, electronic products and electronics engineering.
- You will have excellent IT and presentation skills (both verbal and written), with proven experience of producing high quality engineering documentation.
- You will have experience working independently and a willingness to travel abroad to work on-site on a regular basis which may include the third world.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, creative engineering team where the prospects for personal growth & promotion are high.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.