- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Spacecraft Simulation Software Engineer
Spacecraft Modeling and Simulation Software Engineer - Matlab, Simulink, C, C++. Working on training simulation systems for missions to Mars. Alongside programming, mathematical accumen is essential for the role.
Spacecraft Modeling and Simulation Software Engineer - Matlab, Simulink, C, C++. Working on training simulation systems for missions to Mars. Alongside programming ability it is essential for this role that you have an interest and ability in mathematics, particularly physics.
You will be working on an established spacecraft simulation system currently being used to support missions to Mars. You will need an excellent mathematical background as well as technical programming skills in C, Matlab and ideally OO languages such as C++ or Java.
- Strong mathematical acumen, you are likely to have a strong academic background and a passion for mathematics/physics.
- Experience of Matlab/Simulink and C.
- Experience of full software lifecycle from requirements to delivery.
- Desirable Requirements:
- C++ or Java experience for OOP
- of Fortran
- Experience of real-time simulation projects and/or graphical simulation projects.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.