- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Physiotherapist Out Patients Musculoskeleta
We are currently looking for Senior Physiotherpaist in MSK to work for a leading private healthcare provider based in Surrey.
The Main Clinical Duties and Responsibilities are to:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient's needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
- Your Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Values
With a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you will be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. You will have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
You'll be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals. With a commitment to the use of evidence-based practice, you will also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
We expect you to be a competent and confident IT user and to be well organised - you will have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
In return we offer a very friendly, flexible working environment where you will be supported by the Physiotherapy Manager and the Outpatient Dept.
We are committed to CPD and post graduate and inservice training.
You will be required to work either two evenings or one evening and alternate Saturday mornings
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant*
- Free Off Site Parking*
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.