- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client a leading water sector specialist are looking for mechanical fitters to carry out installation and maintenance on water treatment sites throughout the kent region. Mobile role, salary is negotiable based on experience/qualifications.
- Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification or recognised apprenticeship
- Numeric and reading skills
- Prepared to take responsibility for self and others
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to give and take instruction
- Able to fault find and repair: machinery, pumps, Screen, scrapper systems, conveyors.
- Must have full UK driving license
- Must have sound engineering knowledge and
- Must have CSCS card or equivalent
- Must be customer focused with high standard of workmanship and great attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, general arrangement drawings, flow diagrams and follow bills of materials.
- Must have good communication skills, including the ability to read and speak English.
- Confined space trained - Desirable
- IPAF - Desirable
- EUSR Clean Water Card - Desirable
- Water Sector Experience - Preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.