- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Flood Risk Officer
My client is looking for a Flood Risk Officer who has an understanding of Microdrainage and Hydraulic Modelling to be based in their London Office.
The position itself will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide technical advice on Major Schemes and support consultants as and when required
- Develop, manage, and monitor schemes with partner organisation such as environment agency, including support to bidding and procuring external funding
- Support the current drainage and SuDS officer on Major Planning issues by liaising with my clients drainage engineers
- Assist in the management of projects in accordance with Client requirements
- Respond to clients, stakeholders and customer enquiries taking messages when required and ensuring all their needs are met
Their ideal candidate will have but not limited to:
- Relevant Degree or equivalent
- 8-10 years of experience
- Understanding of Micro drainage, understanding of Hydraulic Modelling/Network Modelling, and good knowledge of Flood Estimation Hand book
- Previous experience of working in the flood risk management sector
In return for your hard-work and commitment:
- £35,000 - £45,000 per year
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Health Care
- Continuous training and development
- Yearly Professional Membership of your choice
- Plenty of company organised social functions
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.