- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Technician to join their growing team.
To provide support and guidance to the manufacturing and assembly cells and related external suppliers and customers with respect to
1. Measuring techniques
2. Quality Control activities
3. Auditing of products and personnel
4. Investigation and resolution of root causes of non-conformances
- Examination and inspection of filter elements and parts at First Article Inspection, First-off or Final Inspection and test stages; and assessment of product against the relevant specification.
- To support the Operator Certification Programme by providing specific training, guidance and monitoring by audit of manufacturing and assembly personnel.
- Conduct Product and Process Auditing in support of our various Quality System approvals.
- Provide training in QC techniques to other personnel, as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical engineering background
- Experience using different inspection techniques
- Experience using measuring equipment
- Knowledge of Quality Control Systems
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.