- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Senior Technologist - Compliance
We are currently recruiting for Senior technologists to work within Product and Ingredient Compliance, based in Southampton. This is working for an FMCG company on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is as follows:
- Administrate the Product Stewardship of ingredients, materials and new products
- Review of new ingredients / materials to confirm if these have been previously assessed and approved
- Obtaining the recipes of all routine materials from suppliers for assessment (once confidentiality agreements are formalized).
- Perform regular audits on all ingredient / material information and agree an action plan with key stakeholders to have any non-compliance rectified.
- Executes the processes for Product Compliance to ensure accurate and current information in the live Specification and Recipe Management system
- Assess the compliance of the product portfolio to the product stewardship requirements.
- Assess the compliance of the product to end market regulations where the product is manufactured and where it is sold
- Manage Product Data Sheets across all factories in the region.
- Maintain the database of Supplier Agreements
- Maintains the database of Packaging Certificates
- Perform the collation of the regions ingredient related regulation to one central database that can be accessed by the regional Regulatory Compliance Team
- Perform the collation and updating of Product Compliance Checklists
- Perform impact assessment of emerging/new ingredient regulation on existing end-market portfolio
- Obtain legal/certified English translation of emerging, new or amended ingredient-specific regulation
- Knowledge and experience of food, pharmaceutical or tobacco ingredient legislation and regulations
- Degree sciences - chemistry, pharmacy, chemical engineering
- Diploma in ingredients or food technology will be an added advantage
- A good understanding and awareness of the ingredients and materials used on our products and their technological functions.
- Good understanding of regulation and how to interpret regulatory requirements.
- Experience in Standards and interpreting their requirements.
- A thorough understanding and awareness of the ingredients and materials used on our products and their technological functions.
- Good computer literacy - Microsoft package, Project management software, Ingredients management software.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.