- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An exciting opportunity exists to join an expanding team to deliver an electronic warfare capability for the Royal Saudi Air Force.
This new role within a highly dynamic team, is to help shape the development of a new Post Flight Analysis product into a highly capable, scalable mission data analysis toolset. You will work closely within the team to ensure the successful delivery of the capability on time and budget using lean principles and agile methods. A key aspect of the new toolset is the combined development of the toolset with our partner; Leonardo. One of the major responsibilities within this role is to help the development of this toolset such that it supports the processes and procedures that the customer utilises to analysis and subsequently generate their mission data for the Typhoon Aircraft.
A successful candidate should have experience with systems engineering principles, specifically those around system integration as well as experience working on medium to large IT projects would also be very beneficial. Additionally, a background on Typhoon would be desirable but not essential as new ideas and approaches will be welcomed.
The role will require an individual to work as part of a very close nit team but also closely with Leonardo's development team; therefore there will be a requirement for a level of travel by the successful applicant.
The LTEWP Contract is the delivery of an Electronic Warfare capability into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As part of this contract BAE is responsible for the EW Programming element and the provision of the toolsets that allow the RSAF to perform this task. The Post Flight Analysis tool is one such toolset and the development of this product is a combined work package with Leonardo. This has been created to support the requirements management, integration of each work package and the performance of integration and qualification testing before delivery to the customer facing delivery team.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- capture and defining specific PFA requirements for dissemination to all suppliers/stakeholders
- attend various design reviews during the development stages
- support the supplier deliveries ensuring all required supporting documentation is delivered in line with contractual requirements
- determine a level of integration/qualification testing to determine successful product deliveries from each supplier
- perform the above testing on the fully integrated product
- document the outcome of the testing and work with suppliers to address any shortfalls or limitations in the product
- package and delivery the product such that this can be delivered by the customer team out in country
Role is based at Warton but candidate will be required to travel to supplier locations within the UK
Dependent on role, experience/knowledge in the following would be essential:
Planning and Maintaining complex programmes across a number of functions
Proficient in use of microsoft project
Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/ power point and Excel
Essential Communication, team Working and motivation skills and LEAN Principles..
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.