- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
We are currently looking for a General Radiograpehr to work for a leading private healthcare provider based in Berkshire
You must be capable and confident, with the ability to work on your own initiative. You must demonstrate effective organisational skills, show effective communication skills with a positive and flexible approach to your duties.
Rotation in MRI is possible for future development
Essential for the post:
We require experienced and enthusiastic radiographers to join our well established, highly skilled team - various shifts may apply/flexible hours.
Responsibilities of the role to include:
- providing consultants, referring clinicians and patients with a high standard of diagnostic imaging service
- working as a member of the radiology team and maintain effective communication with clinicians and departmental staff
Previous experience and appropriate qualifications are essential.
Applicants should be smart, polite and flexible in their approach to work.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
* Negotiable salary dependant upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial hours
* 25 days annual leave
* Contributory Pension scheme
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Ongoing training and development
* Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.