- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Production Manager opportunity to join a global leading manufacturer
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a thriving department which forms part of a globally admired brand.
The person who takes up this role will be responsible for the effective planning, development and delopment of manufacturing resources to deliver company and department goals and objectives.
Main duties will include:
* Running daily production meetings
* Liaising closely with logistics to maximise customer service and minimise inventory
* Monitoring and maitaining labour efficiency
* Assisting Team lEaders with manufacturing techniques utilising available machinery and processes
* Drive improvement projects, create costings and highlight potential savings
* Assist with non-confirmance and drawing modifications forms
* Other duties related to this post
The role will invoplve the day to day management of a team made up of mainly skilled engineers identifying areas for training to enhance the skill base across the department.
Suitable candidates will ideally be educated to HNC or degree level in a technical related discipline with manufacturing/machine shop experience preferably including the management of others.
Remuneration package inclues:
* Basic salary of c£35,000 per annum
* 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance based on x2 annual salary
* Private medical healthcare
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.